Monday, August 3, 2009

Chelsey On TV


Here is the segment on my show called Chelsey On TV, which as you can probably guess, is about TV. First of all there is a new episode of Spongebob Squarepants which was on 15th July on Nickelodeon. It was called Whobob Whatpants because Spongebob loses his memory and ends up becoming the Mayor! It was really good. I also think you mught wan't to check out iCarly on Nickelodeon, I really like it because it is about a webshow called iCarly. Oh by the way please tell me if you like the picture I done for this part of the show. If you have any comments please feel free to post them and tell me if you would like them to be said on the show.

2 comments:

  1. Great pic on your Blog & writing too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ben! You can do your Stuwie's Views thing
    on here aswell if you want.

    ReplyDelete