Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Just Been On Tumblr To Be Presented With Rumours That Sebastian And Blaine Will Kiss And I'm Like:


PLEASE NOOOOOO!! DONT LET THE RUMOURS BE TRUE



I despise Sebastian for wanting to split up the wonderfulness that is Klaine, and if they ever did kiss, I would be so annoyed.


but hopefully, the rumours are just that. rumours. and then, I remember the loving look Blaine gave Kurt when he told him he loves him:
eeeeeeep :D
and the worlds natural order is restored.


HAPPY KURT!



Sebastian is a Klaine-wrecker.  lets hope he moves onto someone else....




What about chewbacca, Seb??? Or anyone else, as long as you STAY AWAY FROM THE BOW-TIE WEARING BOY.
And if he still continues his pursuit of Blaine, I will gather an army of Klaine fans ready to get him!!
Yes!! Let us track him down!!!

WE GOT THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment