Wednesday, January 11, 2012

AWSHWHATTTTTTZREGTIECAHGAINHNGHMGRGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Contrary to that opinion,

SHAMALAMALAMAAMAMAMAMASHSHSHSHSAKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH :D:D:D:D:D:D:D


Words fail me.
So I shall let my Glee speak for me!






Anyway so yeah I'm just on Tumblr at the moment scrolling through
my dashboard. My wonderful, Glee filled dashboard,
and Christopher Colfer's ratio of his smile is not changing yet again
and there are behind the scenes of Damian Mcginty on the set of Glee
and then Kurt Hummel is helping people with their problems
and then Darren Criss was there
and then there were Klaine gifs eeeeeeeeeeeeep :D

MY REACTION TO:

GLEE NEWS AND GIFS AND SCREENSHOTS:

DARREN CRISS PICTURES:



PEOPLE SAYING HOW NICE DARREN WAS TO THEM WHEN THEY MET:

DAMIAN MCGINTY PICS:

A DARREN CRISS COMPETITION:

FUNNY PICS OF THE GLEE CAST:

KLAINE APPEARING TO BE ACCEPTED BY A BISHOP:


NOW THAT IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE.

Tumblr is just brilliant.
And then, I see a collection of Glee gifs and I'm like

Too much Glee for one day.
I can not




No comments:

Post a Comment