Thursday, February 9, 2012

GLEE Fashion: Featuring Mum :) (this is an old post I forgot to publish)

Season 3: Episode 9: Extraordinary Merry Christmas

Mercedes


Me: I love the colour of the dress and the lacy cardigan, not sure if the shape is very flattering but the black flowers necklace is lovely and silk suits Mercedes.
Mum:  I'm not keen on the shape, I do not think it suits her.  I love the colour.

Rachel

Me: This jumper is cute, the stars are adorable and it's festive without being over the top.
Mum:  I like the jumper.  It's very Christmassy.

Rachel

Me: Simple, nice colour for Christmas and the shape is very Rachel.
Mum: I like the dress, it does not have a great deal of shape to it.

Rory

Me: The jeans are quite nice, gives a twist to Rory's usual green, the chain on the jeans is weird but in a way cool.
Mum:  The jeans are fine, the white T. shirt is plain, I'm not keen on the colour of his jacket.

Blaine

Me: I think Blaine must have a collection of blazers by now but he keeps the look from being too over-the-top by using a black bow-tie, not a bright one and the colours go well.
Mum: I dont think the bow tie goes with the checked shirt which I do like, not with that combination.

Kurt

Me: Not too sure where to start with this...well there's the matching shirt and hat. Perhaps some things are not meant to be matched? All I can say is that I'm glad the coat isn't floral.
Mum:when I first saw this picture, I thought he was wearing a hair net, the type women wear when they're getting their hair down at the hair dressers.  No, sorry, not keen on the out fit.

Tina

Me: Well, I really like the white tights with the black, but the sleeves on the dress are strange and not sure the polka dots go with it. The bobble hat was random but at least she realised it was winter, unlike Rachel who freezes in short sleeved dresses.
Mum:The dress, white tights go well together, I like that.  The hat is out of place, it looks like she has false pig tails, hanging down.

Rachel

Me: Love the colour, it's so emerald green and is nice against the white backdrop of snow. The bow above the waist is cute too.
Mum: I like nearly everything about the dress, the colour is lovely, I would wear something like that just a bit shorter.

Rachel

Me: Aww, the beret is so sweet with a little bow and the polka dot dress is quite nice, again it's just like Rachel to wear something like this.
Mum: I think the dress is quite nice, I'm not so keen on the spots, the hat is sweet.

Blaine

Me: Yes, another blazer, but I have to say I do really like this combination. On anyone else, it might have looked like they were getting ready for a work meeting, but this is Blaine. The hint of red is good and He didn't need a bright shirt. Oh and it didn't need a bow-tie either!
Mum: I think he dressess quite old fashioned for his age, by the colour of the blazer, the style.

Rachel

Me: Colour is fairly nice, stars are festive but it's quite a long dress. But, Rachel is doing well with her winter fashion so far. Plus, Blaine and Rachel look sweet together with their Christmassy duet.
Mum: The dress is nice.  I think the colour suits Rachel. 

Rory

Me: I like this, red suits him (makes a change from the green!) and it looks warm plus he knows how to layer with similar shades to avoid clashing. I like the red hat too.
Mum:The whole out fit goes well together.  I like tartan.

Rachel

Me: Very 1950's, she does the look well. The gloves are sweet with the white on the dress and it shows up the best in black and white film!
Mum: I'm not sure that I would wear it, suits her.  I like the white gloves though.

Quinn

Me: I love the red furry stole with the pretty black flower headband. Quinn makes short hair pretty and feminine. The cable knit top in a cream colour is nice and goes well.
Mum: I to like red stole, black flower in her hair, shows up cause she's fair, the band is dark.




No comments:

Post a Comment