Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's My Birthday!!!!!!!!

Hi!!!! This is a message to tell you that if you were planning to eat foam, don't. It may look yummy and much like whipped cream, but it will taste HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!!!!!.....Not that I've tried it. Anyway, It's my birthday today!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHELSEY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! I am 12 so here are my presents: A High School Musical MP3 sock, a Fur Real Friends newborn puppy, a Peach (From Mario) teddy, a zoo playset, a iceskating playset a Littlest Pet Shop Pet-Lovin Showcase storage box, a iCarly book, a comic, pretty hairbands, pretty pencils, Hannah Montana friendship book, Hannah Montana pencil case, a Camp Rock flask, a Camp Rock storage folder and my brother Barry made me a pretty box which I'll keep my jewerlly in.

No comments:

Post a Comment