Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Time....Misteltoe And Wine....And Cliff Comes Again

Ahhh....Christmas. Turkey for lunch, the whole family playing games, Barry doing his best Rhinocerous impression, and Cliff Richard singing something about children singing Christian rhyme....then goes back to his cupboard for the rest of the year. No this is not an episode of EastEnders, (This is not M&S Christmas either.Just thought I might let you know...as some people.....might....anyway-) This is my Christmas. If you would like to say what you got for Christmas, then comment. Not that you'd want to. Not that anyone has. Ever. I know what your thinking "That sausage has got two whole comments!" Maybe not those exact words. There's no such thing as a half comment, is there? Is there? One of those comments was by me. The other one was from my brother Ben. Sad, isn't it? Anyway...I'm going to go back to squawking like a duck and Ben and Barry are going to go back to doing what they do best. Nothing. Anyway, who are you to judge? For all you know Ben called be dressed up as a Christmas fairy right now. If you would like to see what that would look like, then look to your right. If you don't, then tough.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i know what Ben looks like dressed as a Tinkerbell fairy. no not really, honestly. he has never dressed as any kind of fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should know, you are Ben! Stuwieben is my brother Ben. That's right I'm exposing you (Not literally, ugghhh!!) and your cross dressing to my viewers! Both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did you remove your previous comment?

    ReplyDelete