Friday, January 1, 2010

Eevee Taylor Marie

If your wondering, yes I am a girl. And Ben does know what a cross between a duck and a glow worm looks like. No this is not some strange cross dressing cross animal website for people who have nothing better to do. Well, it is, but that's beside the point. And no, just because of the title, I do not sit in my room making hybrids between Marie Osmonds head, Taylor Swifts tail and Eevee from Pokemon's legs- I mean Taylor's legs and Eevee's tail. Sorry for that. Anyway, what was the point of this post? Oh, yeah. Last month we got a new pet rabbit called Eevee! Because she looks and acts just like her! Although the man at the pet shop doesn't know whether she's a boy or a girl! Here is a picture of her. Er...see ya later, keep on clucking. I know I will. If you would like to know how to make that clucking sound with your tongue or throat, click here. All money goes to charity. And that charity case is called Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment