Monday, January 4, 2010

Hea-I Mean Cold Magazine

Today this post will be badly co- written by Ben. Is that ok, Ben? Hello. Complimentry as ever, I see. Why do you assume that I'm talking to you? Anyway, this is another plea to get "Lacey Mice" out of I'm Not A Celebrity So You Might As Well Leave Me Here, since Ben took off his Bra in public. Even the snakes noticed and covered their eyes with their tails. Which meant Deano McCampo could smuggle some salt in. I don't mean into Ben's bra, I mean that served as a distraction. I like Kettle crisps. I really like crisps that have been cooked from the kettle. There is a time and place for advertising, Ben. That's right, get on the wrong side of me and I'll show you what your brain juice looks like. Barry has just interrupted, again, there is a time and place to talk about crosswords. Apparently something is leaking, I think it's Barry's head. That report was given by a not very close source in Australia. Yes, Cold Magazine is full of rumours that are not true (Apart from the bit about Ben taking his bra off) and have nothing to do with the actual article. Why do I keep wanting to say Heat Magazine. That's strange isn't it? (At that moment I turned my head to the side, then back again. That reminds me, I wonder where Harry-I mean Harold Hill is?) I also think of Cella, Man, Man's Own, Not That Closer, It's Not Ok, Unreaveled, (because those are just like Cold Magazine...) and Ben Unraveled (literally) in his photo shoot. By the way, our sources are actually sauces, Perri, Perri sauce delivers all the spicy gossip, because he is a spicy tasting sauce. You will be hearing (and tasting) a lot more of the reports from the sauces in other posts. And I will post pictures of them) Now I'm going to go and remember a time when Ben was still a girl. (Which was in mummy's womb before he decided to be a boy.) Ahh...those were the days. Even though I wasn't born then. Ben what do you have to say? These chips taste nice. I meant to say goodbye, other than just "bye". Ok, badbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment