Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ben The Next Peter Kay? Computer Says Yes.

I know from the title it seems like I watch Little Britain, but don't worry your heads off all legal and morally right people, I DON'T. I'm not into dodgy stuff. That reminds me, Ben want's to watch Flump in a minute. Anyway the latest ( and by latest I mean somebody was a bit late on getting the gossip) news from our sauces, the spicy Perri Perri sauce. Apparently ben's latest business venture it to become a stand up comedien! I have given him a bit of pesper- I mean insperation though. If he says something like "Barry has a schrunchable head" he's bound to get at least one laugh. Althogh apparently I'm not old enought to go to one of those comedy clubs. Oh, well I'll just become a comedien aswell then. Now I've got to go practise nodding my head when it's not neccesary and skipping across the room...

No comments:

Post a Comment