Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chelsey Channel Magazine!!

Heres the web address of my new website for my magazine, Chelsey Channel: www.wix.com/sunshineparis/home Heres my brother Mr Barrys website: www.barryandmyworld.webs.com I highly recommend www.wix.com for making websites. It's brilliant and really 3D! Talking about 3D, there are an increase on unregistered nostrils all over England according to Barry. Barry's also making other websites such as a social networking website for pet owners. www.pet-lane.socialgo.com and a neck craining service. Increased neck craining ability in 2 weeks. (Barry wants me to say he's in partnership with Slender Selena Gomez) Celluliite Dave is not involved in the business. Website coming soon. Oh wait, Chipolata Dave's annoying me again. Anyway I hope you like my website, never mind about Barry's websites.
Barry gave me an article today about growing your own frogs! Who new...

No comments:

Post a Comment