Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ben


This gossip is delivered by my ahem resourcful sauces, this time it's the ketchup. This gossip is all about my brother Mr Ben or as I now like to call him, Squuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwkkk. After the noise he makes after getting a letter from his pen pal. Theres your first bit of gossip. Ben says he has an idea: *bloats his cheeks* How nice for you Ben, I don't think David Cameron would allow that though somehow. Do you have another idea? *bloats again* ANY MORE??!! Ben says: Bloat your cheeks, and do your snubble expression at the same time, It has funny results. This blog has limited subjects, dosen't it? So you know what Ben means, my Snubble expression is above. It's....um...hard not to notice. Ben's going to tuck his paws under now.

No comments:

Post a Comment