Friday, October 8, 2010

More Gossip!!!


Lets give you some more gossip. I've sacked the sauces though, because the Ketchup wanted more money off me to pay for his breast implants so now I do the gossip. Now. Whats new with Ben? Well hes going to a pub soon and he needs to wear something green so hes wearing leaves and nothing else so his friend will be suprised and put a towel over his head. Lets see now, what about Mr Barry? well hes working on his new website www.wix.com/barryvp/ourworld and someone was ringing him asking for Harold. We've had a lot more requests coming through aswell, some for Ingrid. Heres some stuff about me:

Blood type: I don't know, the doctor said it was unusual. I know what your thinking.

What excites me: when Eevee goes into duck postition, I get really excited.

What makes me turn my nose up: the skin salad cream gets. Uurrrgh! and Ingrids five nostrils.

Flirty person of the week/month/day/whenever I next post: Ingrid. Shes the flirt of all flirts.

What makes me go aaaaahhh at the moment: When Ben bloats his cheeks, his lips go moist, his cheeks puff like a little baby.
What excited me today: Seeing another friend down the street, that friend I hadn't seen coming home from school before, because I think they were hiding from me but he was talking to someone so I have caught him off gaurd. you didn't manage to hid from me, I saw you
and that smile of yours you don't mean to flaunt but you end up flaunting any way by accident. Ha!
Why I am frustrated: I am a child, I am not meant to have businesses! I'm doing my snubble expression at you, my past self who decided to have two businesses!
Well there you go. More facts coming in future posts.
By the way, Ben was a bald little baby. Oh and I love Allykatzz website, it's great!! It's for girls to blog and stuff. I'm going to be adding more pics and videos to this blog now. My best friend seems to want software for something, even though it should be hardware, oh I'm not sure what shes doing. Oar! oar! Thats the noise I make when someone comes throught the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment