Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Familys Websites!!






Dear Dear Deirdre,
Stop shoving your nostrils on the laptop, I am trying to type!
Anyway, I am reviewing my familys sites and giving you the links so you can check them out.
www.celebratearcades.com My brother Daniel Gibbs website about arcade games!!! It's cool, check it out. On there you can also see the results in Daniel testing out his latest range of duck position rain coats.

www.wix.com/barryvp/ourworld A cool website. I like the waving panda. On it Barry quotes his left nostril as being one of his best features. Well worth a look. Not the nostril, the website.

www.chelseychannel.blogspot.com
A site featuring Ingrid, Deirdre and the world according to a 12 year old who judges her brothers facial hair.

www.wix.com/sunshineparis/home My website for my magazine, Chelsey Channel, I'm looking for people to help make it, because I am a child, I would like to do the next issue with other people, I will ask my friends. Also you can see on here what you can send in to the mag and the pages theme is that they are places in the house and my room.

www.pet-lane.socialgo.co.uk
Mr Barrys website, a social networking site aimed at pet owners. Includes pet dating.

I do have another website for my jewellery I made, but I am deciding how to carry it on at the moment. I am also making a website for daddys music book. I'll still give you the url so you can come back when theres more on it www.wix.com/thoughtprovokingsong/sforchildren

www.bloggedontv.blogspot.com
Bloating Bens website. He has lots of websites, one for each subject. This is the TV one. It's cool. One second we've got a frog loose in our house. Dont ask.

www.sites.google.com/site/annsrainbowbright/ Aaah, here we go, mummys website. A brilliant website with thoughtful topics, interesting, well done, intelligent and thoughtful articles. Cant say the same for the other websites.

www.sites.google.com/site/jamesskingdom/Home
My other brother James' (I have a few borthers) website. I'ts really cool, there are profile for all of us aswell. I like the background colours aswell.

I think my other brother Mustard Matthew (another brother) has a website aswell, but I don't know the url, so I'll tell you in another post. Ben, what would you like to say now you sour faced trout? Um...Um...I wonder if um turkey twisselers exist in another dimension. No, because Jamie Oliver thought of that. Ben has a campaign to bring back turkey twisslers, go to the Facebook campaign to see it (someone else made the Facebook one) I have put on some more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment