Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Laura Broad A Post For You

Laura, in case your reading, this is your post, tributed to you. Now you may want to get off this site as soon as possible, but if you could just spare a couple of minutes from producing pom poms or sending Ben Stuart messages on Facebook about  your singing so that I see the "1" symbol and I keep thinking  it's a message from one of my friends but it's you or whatever it is you do. Now, first of all, you are a veeerrry good singer but I haven't listened to your singing in a while because 1. I can't be bothered 2. I am only into music sometimes 3. There was a frog loose in our house the other day and I didn''t want to trouble you and 4. I'd like to hear you sing in person at one of those pubs you sing at or something. I guess you are becoming our home grown star now, as you have been on Don't Stop Believing, have you been asked for a autograph yet?  I wouldn't ask for your autograph though because, I don't really think of you as a celeb at the moment. Anyway feel free to look through the millions of other posts I've done on this site, theres a lot about Ben Stuart. Remember him? I got excited because he said you replied to him on Facebook. He is my brother. on the previous post entitled My Familys Websites! you can see what Ben looks like, and quite a few posts down you can hear what Ben is like, like his naked photo shoot for Unravelled magazine, and when there was uproar when he took his bra off in public as a publicity thing. Uh Uuuuh We. we have a request coming through for a a a Dear Deirdre, well frankly I find your facial features disgusting.....Sorry about that that was just another request coming through, from one of my other brothers, Mr Barry. I don't know how hes getting the request to come through when hes outside...you see the kind of household I live in? any way, I think your pretty aswell, which Ben agrees with (at wich point I would say oohh in a speculation way but then I tell him it says on Facebook your in a relationship but he says he knows that) So keep on singing. Could you sing a song I'm writing? It goes (to the tune of Old Macdonald had a farm) "Miss Bloatcheeks said one day, ey ore ey ore oh, Barry cluck clucked there, Ben did a bloat bloat there, cluck cluck, bloat bloat, nostrils enlarging everywhere, Miss bloat cheeks squawwked one day, and Barry and Ben joined in...." Your not going to sing that are you? Ok well I hope you enjoyed this post, and don't get the urge to move Bens feet up and down like I do. Look out for videos and lots more pictures on this website if you have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment