Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Return To Slender

It's my mums birthday today! mummys wearing the top I knitted for her. It's a strange feeling. It's my birthday tommorow as I've said enough already. Me and my brothers are making breakfast, lunch, dinner and cake. Eevees on Twitter shes talking to someone on Twitter at the moment. They seem to be quite fond of her.
Ok I don't like my style of writing now let's go back to how it used to be. Uhh Uhhh we we have a request coming through..uh could you please stop trying to talk on this blog like you used too your trying too hard...goodbye hello, goodbye, hello.Me and Ben need to film my movie, Return To Slender. How exciting for you.Videos will be uploaded soon give me a chance. Oh no Barrys hands getting stuck to Eevees bottom again. why does this keep happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment