Wednesday, October 27, 2010

And Ben Thought I Was Joking...

We will we will rock you!!! Yes, yes I will but I can't be bothered at the moment. Now do you know what I mean when you just can't understand someones text speech Facebook message?! Awwww Eevee is so adorable! I am watching Neighbours at the moment, I'm waiting for Deirdre to come on. Now this is who I thought the characters are....Oh wait slinky Petes on my case again...Libby is one of my favourite characters, Susan (Unofficial Deirdre) and Carl are these people who escape from the old peoples home (even though I thought they were quite young) and say that Libby is their daughter so they see her most of the time and bring her home every so often. Deirdre is married to Lou, who I thought was Harry. That blonde one was called Declan but now hes called Andrew, Declan is that one who shows off his looks. Theres Stefan "Don't It Make You Feel Gooood" Dennis' character Paul and Summer who I thought was the one who left in Home And Away and Natasha who likes the gossip. Speaking of gossip, if you, like Ben and Mr Barry thought I was joking about Yoshi having implants (I think I mentioned it?) go to http://pictures.fanart-central.net/v/VictoriaViper/97246.jpg Yep. I also like Boston Legal. I love the theme tune and it's funny aswell. Oh I made a emoticon for snubble expression which is :{ Oh no Barry and Ben are shouting "Perkins!!" again. Uuuh...what do I want to give my opinion on?? Well I love knitting!!!! ♥ I am working on something for my mummy for her birthday at the moment. Can't say what it is at the moment though, in case my mum is reading. Not that anyone would. Not that anyone wants to know what I'm making. Not that anyone would want to read my blog anymore as they might think that the posts arn't good anymore because I am now giving my opinion on stuff. Would it be better if I mentioned nostrils. Fine. Here are some of the made up songs I sing at the top of my voice in the morning: (to the tune of that song that goes "I love you babe") I like your nostrils, and if it's quite alright I like your nostrils, bloating me in the sunshine.... Not that I know what that means. And then there's: In the morning sunshine, you tuck your paws under, in the morning sunshine, that's what you dooo... And I sing the Bee Gees. I'm sure your not interested in my songs. I'm going to be 13 on the 3rd Nov!! Wow I've been doing my blog for over a year. Which no one noticed. Apart from those Chinsese people who watch Chelsey Channel intently on Youtube. I know your reading, so Hi!!! Hopefuly I'll see Ingrid at the YMCA, she works there. Eevees implants have arrived in the post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment