Saturday, November 5, 2011

The IMac Invincible....? I Don't Think So! Megatron Is Invincible... And Choosy Turns 14

Party Like It's Not Your Birthdayyyyyyyy! Oh. But it was my birthday on the 3rd Nov..............
And now I am 14!!! (Reader: Going on 4....... Me: What's wrong with 4 year olds? Children are great!)

Now it's bonfire night and the fireworks have started....

In Other News, Selena Gomez goes all Nicki Minaj in the preview of her new video Congratulations To Me....
I think that says it all.... O_o
But I do still love Selena!


Daniel is sitting at his iMac which has a big X on the middle of the screen which is suspicious....this being weeks after Mr Gibbs told us that the iMac does not get glitches...O_o

Ok, ok he is actually installing Mac OS X but I wanted to make scandal out of something.

Actually I think there is enough scandal already.
That reminds me, I haven't listened to Justin Bieber's Baby for a while

Awkward

Rumour has it Cliff Richard has a crush on Megatron!!!

But it's just a rumour...right??

Check out www.bazzablogger.blogspot.com!!!!! Barry Bee's fantastical bloggggg. Had to advertise that again ;)
WARNING: YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE CHELSEY'S FACE. THIS MAY CAUSE SOME PEOPLE TO SAY "UGGGH" IN DISGUST AND YOU MAY HAVE NIGHTMARES FOR A FEW DAYS AFTERWARDS. TO FORGET THE OFFENSIVE IMAGERY YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED, GO OFF THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY AND TYPE IN "ROSIE HUNTINGNTON-WHITLEY" INTO GOOGLE IMAGES TO HEAL YOUR EYES
Choosy, in the middle of choosing which bottom is best? The rabbit's rear on the far left, or the teddy bear's derrière on the left? 

Cliffy Boy's Soulicious Tour...I'm sure Donny Osmond was the first to snap up the tickets

My friend Elizabeth did this photo edit for me :) Note the La Roux reference! :D

Me as Bellossom from Pokemon! My Halloween Cosplay...

Another Bellossom look...I made the background with Paint program..Hope you like the pics!


Yeahh, a special online photo album for you! Enjoy :) I spent a lot of time on the last two :) (Reader: Actually I was disgusted by your pictures, they offend me greatly and I find your face rude and inappropriate. Me: I didn't ask you, Joan Rivers.)


And what do  I say to tuning 14 years old? Congratulations To Me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment