Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Barry: Foster & Allen Are Like Tipsy Bee Gees

Hi!!!!

It's my mums birthday today :) 

Here Are Her Gifts:
Some lovely bath things, bottles, etc, and a bath scrub (is that what they are called?? what is the correct term??*)
A "Pick It Up. Write It Down" diary
A cute diary and turquiose Happy Birthday soft teddy bear from my brother Barry
(me and mum named the bear Precious Topaz because of it's colour)
A pretty flowery knitting and sewing case from my brother James
A black and white flower diary (mum loves diaries!) from me and a necklace I made myself 
Some lovely truffle chocolate truffles from dad.
Some more chocolates and a knitting magazine with colourful wool (yarn) and needles with it!

So yeah lovely gifts :)
We spent the afternoon discussing my birth and listening to Foster & Allen. An eye-opening insight into new life and shared joy. Oh and the birth story was good too.

I haven't told you before but.......................someone keeps putting food on my plate that I wasn't going to eat!!! I was sure it was Barry but he denies it vigorously. So the mystery goes on....

Barry was saying that dad once met Foster & Allen in a pub and asked them for directions not knowing who they were!!! I asked mum and turned out it was Brian Murphey, from George & Mildred, not Foster & Allen ;)

Today we were discussing our favourite names for people and I wrote them down in my Name Book (I am well prepared for when I hopefully get the chance to name a mini me {Reader: Phh! We wouldn't want another chelsey!!!} )
Barry: Someone should name their children Gotta, Catch, Em and All. So when dinner is ready, the mum can call out "Gotta catch em all!!"

P-O-KE-MON!

Hehe. That's quite good actually. 

The Choosy Files. Who Keeps Putting Food On My Plate When I'm Not Looking?
The Truth. Is Out There. 



* Nick Clegg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment