Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Was Just Casually Listening To Glee's Version Of Moves Like Jagger..

And I was like:

ok i am sort of sniggering at that gif
erm so yeah as i was saying...
ok that gif is quite distracting.

so yeah i was listening to it and scrolling through the youtube comments, when someone said
that Sebastian should of sung it...

and then! it was like something clicked ....

(ok it could have been the bones in my fingers but thats not the point)
and it was like "that is such a great idea!!!"
and the more i think about it, the more epic it gets...

Listen to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJ_13OspRbY

Just imagine it. Sebastian, wearing...maybe jeans? yeah, not his Warblers outfit, and he's trying to win Blaine's heart.

(Reader: Erm...hang on, I thought you despised Sebastian??)
Yes I know, I know, but I have to admit that I sort of....like... (Reader: Sebastian?) No, I like the drama and the way Sebastian throws a spanner in the works, so to speak, in a sort of Pantomime villan way. There, I said it.


I bet Sebastian's smug face is happy now?


Yeah...thought so -_- Look at him! SMUG!

As Kurt said "I don't like your smirky little meerkat face"
Hehehe. Of course I love meerkats though.

And NO that does not mean I love Sebastian too.

I just think, that him singing moves like Jagger in front of Blaine and others I guess, would be kind of cool. In a sort of:



Kind of way.
Erm, ok not exactly like that. Well maybe a bit less feminine or maybe-but anyway, you get the idea.

As soon as I realised what a great idea this was, I was like:

 "yayyy!!!  neeeeeed to share this ideaaaa"
*falls over*
RUNNING TO DALTON ACADAMY, TO PLEAD WITH SEBASTIAN TO DO HIS VERSION OF THE HIT MAROON 5 SONG

Yeah, never thought I would sat that! I usually try to avoid him...
BUT SERIOUSLY:


I neeeed to share this!!

And then we will all be like:


So Seb, what do you think of the idea...?


Well he's thinking about it...


YAY!!! HE LIKES THE IDEA!!

Great! :D


YEP.





No comments:

Post a Comment