Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christopher Colfer Being Praised By Maurice Gibb And Other Lengandary Meetings That Sadly Never Happened

Well, what a pleasent surprise. So, I was just casually scrolling through Youtube looking for Glee videos, with my friend on Skype showing me her new Olly Murs calender (Elizabeth: Tell me, which month is your favourite?? Me: Erm...September?) when I came across Kurt singing his version of "Roses Turn" (from Gypsy) and I thought "awwww I remember this, Kurt looked so young back then"


 "I'll watch it again because last time I saw it, I was hardly a fan of Glee"

And, you know, Kurt being a countertenor and his flamboyancy and  all that, in this video I was expecting Kurt to be a bit:


Or even:

Yes, he actually is dancing to Single Ladies.

And to be honest I wasn't that bothered about the song, it was kinda *shrugs* "it's alright"
But then all of a sudden:

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP KUUUUUUURRRT*
EVERYTHING'S COMING UP HUMBLEEEEEEE

And things I thought made sense, were now questionable.
This is like a different Kurt.



No that's not a bad thing! It's a really cool video and a good take on the song.
In an instant, Roses Turn was my new favourite Glee cover!
And I remembered why Kurt is one of my favourite characters and also why Christopher Paul Colfer is epic.

So, I now realise that I talk a bit too much about Darren, and so he will be taking a back seat for a bit.
Sorry, Darren...


....



You can, erm, still carry on dancing and doing epic Glee performance's though.


HAPPY BLAINE.

Don't get me wrong, you still have talent :)



-_- Compliments are wasted on him sometimes :P


I just want to make sure Chris isn't forgotten, seeing as he is one half of the brilliance that is Klaine.

So yes, Kurt's Roses Turn is now officially a classic!



GO KURT! GO KURT!

In Other News...


Sorry, erm..not sure how that gif got there -_-

*Looks at the above gif again* How are they even doing that???

Anyway, you may have been wondering what the blog post title was all about.

It was, infact, a dream I had.
Are you sitting comfortably? (Reader: Please don't tell us your dream -_-)
Then I shall begin.


The dream started, in an outdoor concert stage, where Chris "I Keep Telling You Me And Darren Are Not A Couple" Colfer was singing and rapping to his audience.



I was meant to be watching this as a video on Youtube. One of the comments said " 0:16 Darren comes on stage and starts dancing" which he did. Well, actually, he and Chris did this strange synchronizes roll thing...

 "What?"


You know like when you roll down a hill??? Yeah it was like that. But anyway,
they carried on singing and I did not know what the song was, but it was probably
called "Crazy" due to the lyrics.


At the end of the performance, the whole audience (which I saw was made up almost entirely by women) were clapping and cheering!


Then the scene switched to a certain man in a trilby giving his opinion on Chris and Darren...

And no, Elizabeth, it wasn't Olly Murs.



He was infact...


Maurice Gibb!!
(Daniel Gibbs quickly adds 100 points to my account)

He was saying how he likes the talented countertenor and the Pink sunglasses wearing former-Warbler when he met them.


Then I noticed dad was also watching the video and he said "Oh yeah Maurice has always had my favourite voice and style (out of the Beegees)"

And yes, I have thought about how this dream would be quite impossible considering Crisscolfer would have only been about my age in the early 2000's but it was still a cool dream anyway.


And I leave you with this:

Brittany goes to the dentist and is put under bright lights
Brittany: This reminds me of the spaceship where I was probed.

So many questions about that girl...

*Please ignore the fact that in the video, the name in the background reads "Truk" not "Kurt"....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy3eJvbq2Lg

No comments:

Post a Comment