Thursday, December 29, 2011

THE WARBLERS GAP INVASION: The Coolest Way To Purchase Socks-Hang On. Blaine Buying Socks? Must Be Something Wrong There...

Watch the episode "Silly Love Songs" and you'll see what I mean. The Warblers! Have Invaded! Gap!

And all because Blaine had a crush on one of the staff, Jeremiah.

The warbling Warblers thought that their random performance in the fashion store would help Blaine win Jeremiah's heart...

Ahem. Actually it got him fired.

Awkward.

But that paved the way for Blaine to become interested in Kurt, instead.
Which lead to the making of Klaine!


People are probably wondering why I sit at the computer smirking at Youtube.
It is, infact because my dear readers, I was watching "A Glee Holiday Moment With...Darren Criss". For some reason I wanted to hear his voice because I thought that he would sound different to Blaine.

....

He dosen't.
OH YEAH. PINK.


Here's a few Glee-ful things I've noticed:

Is it just me or is Damian's accent even more noticable when he's not talking as Rory...?


I will not be able to see a picure of 2 black triangles again without seeing Blaine's eyebrows.
 SERIOUSLY. TRIANGULAR.

Glee's mash-up of I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) and You Make My Dreams by Hall & Oats is just wonderful. Because:

A) Blaine, Artie and Puck in their fake moustaches and curly wigs.

B) The fact that I don't think Blaine's is a wig, seeing as his hair is naturally crazy-curly.
Really, he's like a werewolf.
One minute he's all:

Bing Crosby-esque in glasses and all 1950's smooth jazz singer and all refined,
or playing the harmonica.


Then a full moon comes out, and PING! His hair grows out, a slight beard and/or moustache appears, the pink sunglasses come back out


and soon he's sitting on a roof playing a ukelale or wearing bunny ears....

Erm yes, it seems there isn't a dull moment when he's around.


C) Kurt's dancing and also Rory's :P

D) The fact that the New Directions are all together and having fun :)


I just realised something. Wasn't the point in my previous post that I would talk about Christopher more than Darren for a bit?? (Reader: Yeah, I mean he's so overrated. In fact, he dosen't have any talent. You want proper singing? You listen to Cliff Richard. Darren should take note of him.)

But anyway, I'm sure he's pleased to be getting hype on my blog..?




CHRIS COLFER CAN ACTUALLY SING!! WHAT?? TALENT IN 2011?? SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG THERE!!

I would like to say that these gifs are NOT mine. I repeat, NOT mine. Some clever people made them on Photobucket. Thanks for making the gifs public, Gleeks :)
Just thought I would point this out, so I can give the people who made the gifs the credit they deserve.



THE WEREFOLF THING IS SO TRUE.
Day Time:


Night Time:


....


No comments:

Post a Comment