Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Pokemon/Klaine Scene Benny Boy Requested!


Kurt: Lets see, what DVD's are here...


Kurt: Ahhhhh I found Pokemon Black And White!!


Kurt: *cries* I am so happy. I have been looking for this film for ages! Wait till Blaine sees this..

Kurt: Blaineeeeyyy! Look what I found. Let's watch this together.


Blaine: Sit down then, my dearest


Kurt: So Blaine, I finally found the new Pokemon movie :) Lets watch it!!

Blaine: Po-Ke-Mon...?


Kurt: What you don't know it? How can you not know it? How can you not know Pokemon??
Blaine what year are you living in??


Blaine: Apparently the 1990's...


Kurt: You can be so ignorant to what a good show is sometimes.
(They sit down to watch the DVD)

Blaine: Who's that guy? The one with the animals?

Kurt: That's Ash. And they're not actually animals. Well sort of. They're the Pokemon.

Blaine: Why is he holding a yellow..electric...mouse? Why does that marsh mellow hold eggs? This is all wrong.

Kurt: The mouse is Pikachu! Just enjoy the show! We'll watch your Katy Perry concert DVD afterwards...


HAPPY BLAINE. YET AGAIN.

Kurt: Did you know Pikachu wore a bow-tie in one episode of Pokemon...?


Blaine: Now that's cool.


Blaine: I like that electric mouse. I like him a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment