Friday, December 16, 2011

Would You Like To Read A Completly Glee-Free, Klaine-Free Blog Post Filled With A Wide Range Of Enjoyable Topics, Intellectual Debates And Political Discussion? :D

Well then what in the world are you doing on this blog?

Oh look, one sentence in and we already have a Klaine picture.

It gets earlier with each new blog post...

What shall we discuss then? Glee's version of ABC, Man In The
Mirror and Control? No? Well I'm going to anyway.

Let's see now, type in "Glee ABC, Control" into Google Images, what is the first result?


Oh look, it's Kurt, with Rory in the background. This seriously was the first result.
And another screenshot..

So lets start with ABC!
Originally sung by the Jackson 5!
Let us make no sneaky reference about comparison to a certain other popular 70's musical group *cough* Osmonds *cough*

What I liked about it:
Tina singing the lead. She actually has a really nice voice.
Features most of my favourite characters, apart from Santana and Mercedes because they are in the Trouble Tones group in this episode.
I think the song suited the New Direction's voices, plus it gave Tina a chance to shine, as she is usually in the background and dosen't have many solos.
Their outfits. Aww they are all matching. It means they look like a close group.

What I don't like about it:
I felt a bit sorry for Kurt when he saw Sebastian in the audience, because I didn't want it to ruin Kurt's enjoyment of doing the performance.
Sam, Mike and Kurt's dancing near the end. Sam must have shown them those moves, which he probably got from his time working at a certain type of *cough* club.

But that's it really, I think it was still a really enjoyable performance.

Man In The Mirror
Originally by Micheal Jackson

What I like about it:
All of it, really. A very good cover of the song.
There isn't really anything I dislike about the performance.

Control
Originally by Janet Jackson

What I like About It:
This is definatly not my favourite song, but they did a good job of it.
Oh and Sebastian seemed a bit more focused on the song instead of Blaine.

What I don't Like About It:
I'm not that keen on the song.

The Jackson family mash-up featured:
Mike (Asian looking boy with black hair)
Sam (blonde boy appearing to show off)
Blaine (black hair slicked back)
Kurt (brown haired boy)
Artie (in glasses)
Tina (Asian looking girl)
Quinn (blonde girl)
Rory (another brown haired boy)
Finn (another brown haired boy)

Erm yeah, non Glee fans might not be able to distinguish Finn from Rory or Kurt with my vague description...

Those three covers can all be found on the ever-so-trustworthy Youtube.
So, that is my Jackson family Glee mash up review!! Hope you enjoyed it.


IN OTHER NEWS...

The wonderfully wonderful singer that is Elly Jackson of La Roux fame,
will soon be on our TV screens again!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
Starring in BBC's Absolutely Fabulous of all comedies.
Why, Elly, why Ab Fab??
Of all the TV shows you could have chosen to appear in.
I mean, no disrespect to those who find the show hilarious,
but from what I saw of it, well lets just say..where were the jokes??
I just don't get it, sorry.
But still, I will be watching the episode starring the was-ginger-now-blonde-still-beautiful singer
but will probably skip the other parts. Sorrrry Ab Fab fans.

In other news...

Donny Osmond.

...

Erm, that's it.
I just thought I'd mention him as I know mum will be pleased.
 So there you go. Donny Osmond.

Sorry Cliff Richard, the spotlight can't always be on you.

You know when people say about when someones laugh is funnier than the joke..?
This made me think of:

I'm not saying golden Graham's show isn't funny, it's just that when he starts his
laughing, it makes me laugh harder.

Ben likens Graham's laugh to that of a Seal.
Yeah...
So you can imagine there was sniggering when Jimmy Carr was a guest on his show.

Ben said it was like the two Seals of TV, on one show.
Affectionatly, of course.
Well, not affectionaly for Jimmy though.
His controversial jokes have not gone down well with Benny.

May I remind you for the 100th time to please visit Barry Bee's super cool blog???
http://www.bazzablogger.blogspot.com/
REMEMBER THAT URL.  You will be needing it when The X Factor just dosen't provide entertainment
any more...That will be now, then.






No comments:

Post a Comment