Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Celebration Of The Warblers And Klaine!! (Reader: *sighs* Again?? What is it with you and Glee?)

WARNING: THIS BLOG POST CONTAINS SCENES OF KLAINE, RANDOM DANCING, PUPPETS AND MAY FEAUTURE RORY FLANAGAN, WHICH  MAY CAUSE ENJOYMENT, SMILING, APPRECIATION OF SINGING TALENT AND YOUTUBE MAY CRASH DUE TO YOU INSTINCTIVLY PRESSING THE REPLAY BUTTON. PLEASE NOTE THIS BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN.
Uptown Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSDqzbN2-zo

Yes it's Glee!! Blaine just casually strolls in to say Hi to his old schoolmates where they encourage him to join in with their spontanious singing.
Singing Billy Joel classics, serenading the teacher, it's all in a days work for the Warblers glee club at Dalton Acadamy.
And yes Sebastian, it didn't go unoticed from me that you were singing "I'm in love with an uptown GIRL" while staring at Blaine. Go on, try to split up Klaine Seb, I dare you!!!
You'll have an army of Klaine fans waiting at the writers headquarters to register their feelings of discontent.

(does shorter sentences so you feel compelled to scroll down
so I can sneak in some more youtube links)

Misery
http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/53119/GLEE-Full-Misery-Performance/

The above is one of my favourite Warblers performance. Why, you didn't ask?
1. The dancing.
2. The fact that the upbeat music is enough to make people feel anything BUT misery.
3. Kurt's bored face.
4. Kurt joining in for some random "bored" dancing complete with bored face.
Watch him in the background. He's still dancing.

Seiously Kurt, you're studying and then people start randomly singing and dancing. (Just like High School Musical, only with more social issues explored) Loads of people would like this to happen at their school. Smile more! :)

Let It Snow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d_PLkY_Uqk

A wonderfully festive duet from our (my) favourite Glee men. (or as Will Shuester still calls them; "kids". But whatever they are, they're still fantastic singers)

In case you were wondering, the reason why it is in black and white is becase Artie was directing a TV Christmas special where Kurt and Blaine have to play...well themselves, inviting their friends round for Christmas, with a 1950's comedy theme.
You see, this is what the music industry is all about! Well, actually, it's mostly about scandal and lack of clothes these days (Reader: oooooooh!) but I think this is what the music industry SHOULD be about.
It transports you back to the 1950's, it feels classic and is entertaining.

This line from the episode made me think for some reason:
Kurt: (talking to the camera) I'm Kurt, this is Blaine. He is my.....best friend and...holiday room mate.

Hmmm, this made me think of...


Ernie and Bert, from Sesame Street! (Reader: Erm, how does that relate to Kurt and Blaine?)
Well, two men (or puppets) sharing a house, which causes certain speculation...
Not that I was old enough to remember this strange but intruiging cartoon.
And I don't think Kurt would have fooled anyone when he said that line, especially as Blaine
kept puttting his arm around him while he was saying it! :P

It's Not Unusual (to see Cliff Richard in his swimming shorts)
http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/75546/GLEE-Darren-Criss-Performs-It-s-Not-Unusual-By-Tom-Jones/


Yes I know, I know, I already mentioned this cover in my previous post, originally sung by a certain-twin-of-david-gest but I wanted to give you the link too. Cos I felt like it.
Best Bits:
1. Finn's (the boy in the white t-shirt) "what is he doing???" face. And then his "He just came in, with his bow-tie and jaunty music. Why??" face.
2. When Santana starts dancing with Blaine, Kurt has a "don't you dare try anything. He's Kurt's and only Kurt's!" look on him.

Least Favourite Moment: The fact that the cheerleaders hem lines are so high.

Ohhh nooo I don't think some people will like the fact that they think I am flaunting Klaine's relationship on my blog. "oooooh the scandal! we are not a conventionel couple! There is no female involved!!
Bt the reason why I talk about Klaine so much is because I support them because they have probably helped people  to accept all different types of people. And help viewers to learn to like who they are. Like when Blaine sends encouraging messages to Kurt's IPHONE (Apple mention for Daniel there) and words of Courage, telling him to stand up to anyone who is mean. They are eachothers best friends and I know that Blaine will always help Kurt and Kurt will always help Blaine Whenever They're In Trouble.

(reader: Ok, well that was unnessecary and a bit too sentimental.)

I hope you enjoyed that Warblers/Klaine review. But I just realised. I haven't mentioned Rory yet. I need to mention the character at least once so that the WRITERS OF GLEE realise that they should extend his contract.

Here's a funny clip for you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvmN656xrDE
Featuring Sue, Artie, Kurt and Blaine.
This sort of sums up how funny Sue is.
I don't think Sue has bothered to learn all of the Glee club member's names,
seeing as she refers to the trio as "Wheels, Porcelain, Other Gay".
(Artie is in a wheelchair)
Best Bits:
1. The fact that Sue has decided to be NICE this Christmas and volunteer at a homeless shelter.
2. Despite Sue seeming to dismiss his actual name, Blaine looks really pleased when Sue refers to him as a "young Burt Reynolds".

In other news, Daniel Gibbs' Ruthless Comments blog coming soon. Hopefully.

And I leave you with this...

Santana to Finn: Can I talk to you for a second?
Rory: Listen here, you can't make fun of Finn anymore.
Santana: Please ship yourself back off to Scotland.
Santana to Finn: I came to apolagize. I'm sorry that the New Directions are gonna get crushed by the Trouble Tones. I'm sorry that you have no talent. I'm sorry that you dance like you've been asleep for years, and someone just woke you up.



*That was a sarcastic sentence, in case you didn't realise.

No comments:

Post a Comment