Monday, January 16, 2012

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS. SOMEONE, PLEASE INVENT A GIF FOR MY LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT.


zurairng ghr ahg

Yep, I think that gif is the closest to how I am feeling.

IF YOUR NAME HAPPENS TO BE DANIEL GIBBS, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND CONTINUE READING. PLEASE DO NOT FEEL THREATENED BY THE ABOVE GLEE RELATED GIF.

I BRING NEWS!! I BRING LOVELY NEWS!!

Here is the news:

Glee!!!...sdrihmiyhg....my face!!!...zrghzmjrs...music...\zsougmhnr....fever...\EGYUMH OUE...

Ok I don't think that news was very clear...
Please, just click on the link below and all will become clear.
http://www.tvguide.com/news/exclusives-glee-bee-gees-1041906.aspx?rss=breakingnews

You see what I'm saying???!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah this is brilliant.

Just spendifily brilliant.

I mean, I thought I was excited to see the finale of Sherlock last night.

I thought I was excited to be celebrating Glee day today.

I THOUGHT I was excited to see pictures of the Glee cast looking stunning in their best clothes
at the Golden Globes.

But it turns out I never knew excitement before.

Let us celebrate the BeeGees!!!!

Honestly, I have been waiting for ages for the day when I see the words "Darren Criss" in the same sentence as "the Bee Gees" and now its come!!! :D










No comments:

Post a Comment