Sunday, January 29, 2012

WHAT. ADMIRATION. GONE!!! IN A SECOND. WHO SAID YOU COULD RUIN THIS??? WHO SAID YOU COULD DO THIS???


WHAT. Z\LIEUSGMSUG.

The warblers!!! They don't really sing..

:O
:O
:O
:O

The worst part is that this is not a joke.

Darren was really singing the lead vocals, but this strange band called the Beezeeebululebels or something like that, actually sing the background vocals!!

Which means...

Trent, Nick, Jeff, Sebastian, they are all FRAUDS!!! FRAUDS I TELL YOU!!!

I don't know how to counter these feeeeeelings.

I NEED SHERLOCK!!

Benedict.
Benedict.
Benedict.

It gets better each time you say it.

I feel like:

right now. Everyone else is cheering the Warblers when they don't know the truth.

So many gif feelings right now.


As soon as I read the offending article, I was like:



But without the Goldenliciousgrahams hair.

I just didn't believe that the Warblers were fraudsters.
I just couldn't.
So on the outside I was like:



But on the inside, is just screaming "FRAUD".


No comments:

Post a Comment