Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Awkward Moment When Annie Won't Tell Us If She Is Ok

Barry, Ben and Daniel are probably wondering who in this world is Annie and why she wouldn't be ok. It's to do with Glee and I'm doing other things so I won't explain. Sorry.

The even MORE awkward moment when you find out that Darren Criss' parents are...

SPONGEBOB'S PARENTS.




MIND. BLOWN.


I watched the Glee episode Micheal last week, it was brilliant!!

Here are my thoughts throughout the episode :)

Wanna Be Startin Somethin:


From Left: Artie, above him in a white dress and deep red cardigan is Quinn, above her in black is Sam, next to him in white is Tina, next to her in black is Kurt, on the second row below him is Blaine, below him is Brittany, next to her is Santana, above her is Rachel in black, next to her is Rory, below him is Finn.

My Thoughts: Santana looks so cool
Yes, Blaine, continue your solo!!! Love Blaine solos!!
Brittany what are you doing?
Rory what kind of dance are you doing??
Cannot stop listening to this
That's it Blaine, don't worry about singing in a library where they might tell you to be quiet!
Why is Quinn the only one in her normal clothes, when the others are all dressed like Micheal Jackson??
Roryyyy :D You were fleeting, but every moment you are on screen is treasureeeed
Blaine alimufliu f
Kurt alimuhefc iau
Ok so Santana and Brittany are in their normal Cheerio outfits, Blaine is dressed more..erm..informal (well he's in mustard jeans and black top, he usually wears stripes and bow ties and sometimes velvet! Don't get me wrong, I love his outfits, it's just that I know people like to make fun of them) but yet Kurt is wearing a leather onsie and fluffy hat? Why?

Before I continue, let us take a look at Blaine's outfits!! Yay :D:D:D:D

Season 3, Ep 8: Hold On To Sixteen

So by what we can see here, he is wearing a striped t-shirt and soft grey casual jumper.
It looks warm, comfy and stylish at the same time. Well done Blainey!


Season 3, Ep 9: Extraordinary Merry Christmas
This is taken from the scene-which-was-never-aired-but-will-be-on-dvd-in-which-Blaine-gives-Kurt-a-ring-which-is-so-sweet-which-is-from-the-Christmas-episode.
After that sentence which took almost half as long to write as Benedict Cumberbatch's name, I shall continue. So Blaineyy is wearing a soft dark blue knitted cardigan, underneath which is a classic white shirt and red and blue tie, which seems to me is a nod to his old Warbler uniform. Maybe Mr Anderson was feeling nostalgic. Also he is wearing dark grey trousers and is accesorising with a handy brown leather satchel which seems to go well with the cardigan.
Love it :) Good job, Blaine Warbler. (I know that dosen't apply anymore but oh well)


I'm not so keen on this outfit, I mean I'm not too sure about checks on a vest and although I can only see a bit of the trousers, they seem like good trousers. So, thats probably the best part of the outfit.
Still, good try Blaine. You know you're still the best. I appreciate all your outfits.

Season 3, Ep 3: Asian F
Ok so before I can review the outfit, we need to do something extra. We first need to get past the adorableness of this picture, (cos it's hard not to notice) and the beauty of the flowers and the fact that this was just a lovely gesture to give flowers to Blaine and aliufmahli aurhgmuhrg.
Anyway. Done that?
Ok. So, here we have a checked pink shirt with a grey vest over it, accesoried with a grey bowtie.
Again, not my fave of his outfits, but it still looks good and the bow-tie is more subtle.
A questionable mix of prints but I do think it was a good choice to wear a grey bow-tie, not a bright or patterened one which would have clashed with the shirt.
And if you look in this pic:
You can see he also has that bag again. Well it  might be the same one in the other picture, maybe, I dunno.
So extra points for that. Oh and btw, cool hat Kurt. I want the hat. I do.



I don't know what I thought when I first saw this outfit, I just don't.
I'm still not completely sure what to say about it.
Ok, lets start with the striped t-shirt.
Or maybe not.
Well you see I really like the white jeans, yes, they are probably the best part.
But the green straps with black and white stripes and pink bow-tie?
Well, at least Blaine is daring and not afraid to show his fashion sense.
And he still looks really fun and bright and stands out.
So you get thumbs up from me for being different and bright!

Season 3, Ep 2: I Am Unicorn
I really like this esemble, Blaine looks good in red, and the jeans are a good shape. The black and white belt adds a cool touch and I like the trainers.
Very well done Blaine!!

Anyway I got distracted.
Will continue my Blaine fashion and Micheal ep review in another post!!

Until next time:
Watch Great Expectations
(but don't have great expectations for it. Joke, joke, it was great)
Fangirl over Glee
Tell everyone you know that Moriarty was real
Listen to La Roux
and ask Grant Gustin if Annie is ok.
Still don't get it? Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment