Monday, January 9, 2012

ONE DAY, CHELSEY WAS SITTING AT THE COMPUTER, WITH A WARM SUMMER BREEZE (WINTER CHILL) OUTSIDE, WHEN CHRISTOPHER COLFER ANNOUNCES THAT HE WILL BE RETURNING FOR SEASON 4 AND THERE WILL BE MORE LOVELY KLAINE SCENES TO COME AND THAT KURT WILL SORT OF LOOK AFTER BLAINE AND THAT THERE ARE EXCITING NEWS FOR SEASON 4

MY REACTION:

AKSDIHGNAOREHGAERGNAMERBEA8RGAMHERHRIKRDARRENASIN UAFM\EFHCHRISTOPHERGLEEAIRGMHZGUHZGUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I could not be more excited, even if the New Directions turned up at my house with a bottle of (alcohol free) shandy and some plastic cups and started singing "Red Solo Cup".

Ok, maybe I could.

But still, this is fantastic news, as I was just getting used to the fact that Chris would not be in Glee soon and that Klaine might be no more.

And then all of a sudden, I am inundated with Christopher and Darren pictures where Chris' smile does not seem to change ratio in each one and it only adds to the excitement.
Sooo for ages I have just been scrolling through Tumblr sniggering to myself.

MY TUMBLR DASHBOARD IS THE BEST



I mean, in my mind I'm like:

But on the outside I'm trying to be like:


But really I appear to be like:








THIS IS...




No comments:

Post a Comment