Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hahaha do you remember that time when I was making a Bee Gees/Glee fanvideo and then I found that Videopad (the video editing programme I was using) took away all my files AND deleted all of the video I working on?


Yeah, that time was just now.


And it wasn't really funny, as you probably guessed.
Will not be using Videopad now!!!!


Extra amount of gifs to prove the point that it was annoying, what Videopad is doing, why do they keep deleting my videos???????????

Anyway, how are all of you readers?

(Silence follows, of course.)


(More silence follows until someone is heard laughing at the suggestion that they would actually answer the questions I ask on my blog)

Ok so I know in my last post, I said that this blog has had over 3000 views, (still find that hard to believe) I wonder how many people actually read the posts, or just clicked on to this website by mistake?

Let's do a vote, how many of you read the posts on this blog?


Ok. I think that describes how many people read my blog and how they read it, accuratly.

I don't think I spelt "accuratly" right..or any of the words in this post.
Just going to post random but not really random videos now.
Oh that's right, I don't have any to post because I don't listen to enough singers :S
I can only think of four bands that I have listened to recently, and two individual singers.
And no, none of them are Cliff Richard. Or Tom Jones. Obviously.
It would be fun to guess what singers and bands I'm referring to though, wouldn't it?
If you guess correctly, you win...

..........


nothing.

Because it's a scam.
But still, it'll be fun :)



UPCOMING ALBUMS:

Return to Paradise by Sam Sparro
Songs: Out of the ones I've heard, seems like a fairly okay album.

Ovbiously I'm saying the opposite of my actual opinion. Can't wait until the album comes out in England!!
Feautured Song: Are You Alright


Unknown Title by La Roux
Songs: Unknown because the songs haven't been realised yet.
And I still don't know the name of the new album, I hope the CD comes out soon..
Or at least a preview of one of the songs would be good.
Elly, if you're reading this....
Please, maybe just a preview would be good? :)



Remember that time when Elly Jackson (La Roux) was blonde.

Remember that time when Sam Sparro was blonde
I don't think anyone remembers, because they suddenly went to a different style of music, clothes and hair and it was never mentioned again as though it never happened.


Remember that time when the internet didn't crash every minute

Remember that time when I was able to sign in to Skype.

Remember that time when pictures loaded properly.

Remember that time when there was Vista on computers

hehehehe


(A FEW WEEKS LATER)
Just gonna end this post now because otherwise it will never be posted.

I'll finish with this:

WHILE WATCHING GLEE:


"Who's Chandler?"


"Give me my phone."


"I changed my whole life for you!"


"Do you know how many times I've had to sit on a stool and watch you perform?"


"It's okay."


"It's not right..but it's okay?"


Anytime Rachel Is Singing:
 Just waiting for someone else to sing, usually.


"I am one of the original glee club members! Do you know how many times I had to stand and sway in the background?"


"My name is Tina. TINA. COHEN-CHANG!"


(glee fans were once again wishing Tina was allowed to talk and sing more)


I think I'll add more to this "While Watching Glee" in another post.

For now, I'll end the post with this.

Glee's choreographer Zach Woodle saying "continuity is important"

Just laughing because he works for Glee.

And he's talking about continuity.


If continuity is so important in a show, why is he working on glee.


No comments:

Post a Comment