Monday, July 2, 2012

Song Reccomendation Of The Day?

For a moment there, I thought I had actually spelt "reccomendation" correctly. Obviously I didn't judging by the red line underneath that tells me I'm wrong.


Anyway, what song should you non-existent readers listen to...
hmmm
Safe And Sound by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars?
Yeah, that will do. My music source has described it as "haunting" and "Kate Bush style" I see what she means,  it does have that sort of sound and it's a bit different to Taylor's usual style but it's still Taylor Swift.
I must let you know that by "featuring" I don't mean Pitbull starts rapping in the middle of the song going "hey this is Pitbull, I'm here with Jessie J (followed by rapping that no one can understand)" or something like that
No, this song is more like it's sung by a group, with Taylor doing the solo. I think it's the soundtrack to The Hunger Games.


Ben's Favourite Celebrity Of The Week:
(when I wrote that I heard Harry Hill's voice, it reminds me of his show. Yes, I know, I know, just complain to ITV.)
Karen Hassan, she was in Hollyoaks.
Well done Karen, you have replaced Karren Brady from The Apprentice, just for now.


Just laughing because Ben would go on my blog and see that I've already decided his favourite celebrity for him.


REVALATION OF THE DAY:


 SAME PERSON 


DUN. DUN. DUNNNNNN.
(goes to credits)
Chose to feature actor and singer Kevin McHale in this section because even though I know he plays Artie in that-show-that-I-won't-mention-and-nobody-wants-me-to-mention, he just looks really quite different in real life so that's why his picture's there.

Just laughing because I've sort of defeated the object of "Song Reccomendation Of The Day" and "Revelation Of The Day" by deserting this post for several days. Oh well.

Recently I have been sorting through my emails, some spam, some messages from Jimmy Wales, nothing unusual, but Reward Mail From Mutual Points keeps saying things like "I've Got Freebies For You! Get Some Free Business Cards! Order Now! Completly Free! :D" and things like that and I just sit there like



because really, there's always a catch, some hidden cost when it comes to these businesses.

Wow, just seen how many views my blog has had! :D My blog has so far had....Drum roll please, Finn
 That's not Finn. That's Rachel. He's just behind. Oh, well, close enough.

OVER 3000!!! Yayyyyyy!
(predictably, no one cheers and one person is heard laughing at the suggestion that he contributed to that number)

Anyway, I have a new Glee blog called Dress The Glee Way, it's about how to get the character's fashion style. Please visit! Will hopefully be updated soon.

Dress The Glee Way
www.dressthegleeway.blogspot.com

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The links at the side of the glee blog do not currently go anywhere as I am still working on the website and adding new things, while at the same time, trying to manage this blog, while scrolling through Tumblr looking for pictures of the glee cast, mostly Dianna Agron, Naya Rivera, basically the ones who play my favourite characters.


Talking of the actress and singer, here's some pics and gifs. Just because I didn't know what else to put in this blog post.

 Oh I've run out of pictures now. Who else should I put on this blog then? Any suggestions?




















































Anyone?






























That was actually a very accurate representation of how popular my blog is.
Okay lets talk about Hollyoaks then.
I thought in the recent episodes, Bronagh (plays Cheryl, can't spell last name) and Emmet Scanlan's (Brendan) acting was very good, they were just the two stand out actors for me, in those scenes.


That's..that's it. I didn't...have anything else to say.
(silence)



Just a reminder, next time you send me spam emails, please could you state that they are spam, perhapes in the title? I just need to keep my emails organized. Thank you.


I was planning on ending this blog post with a Sherlock gif, until I realised that I should not be using them, or even Sherlock pictures, since I haven't watched all the episodes (although there is only six) Of course, anyone else who hasn't watched all the episodes, or any, can still use gifs and pics from the show, this is just my desicion to remind me to watch the episodes.

Actually I'm just going to end this post because I ran out of things to say about seven paragraphs ago.

Here, have a picture of Shaun Micallef.


No comments:

Post a Comment