Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hunter Jumps Out Of A Spaceship Mid-Air Which Then Causes An Explosion That He Somehow Survives, And Other Storylines In Glee That Never Happened

In regards to the title, the other week, I had a dream where The Warblers from Glee had their own spaceship, and they were a group of Astronauts, led by Hunter and Sebastian. In the last episode of the season, Hunter opened the door (which leads to space) and jumped out for no reason. Just as he did, the space ship exploded, and The Warblers escaped by somehow flying through space, avoiding astroids. However, viewers (Ben) were left wondering if Hunter had survived the explosion. Somehow, he did.
It was like musical version of Star Trek. It made no sense, but it was so cool.

Oh, and I had another interesting dream, last night. In the dream, Dainelt was telling me about someone he knew, who was a Barry Gibb superfan. He told me how she would wait outside a place where he sang, every day, hoping to see him. Then I saw Barry Gibb, he had a guitar, and was sitting on a stool, singing a song by Mika. The small crowd that had gathered there, started singing along. Later on in the dream, I was in The Suite Life On Deck, and I was Maddie, and London was next to me. I was emptying her handbag, and inside, were small purses, which held thousands of dollars. I needed the money to buy a windmill.  "There's thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars.." I marvelled. For some reason, I decided that it wasn't enough money to buy the windmill, but we took the windmilll any way. Then, London and I were flying on the windmill, just above the ocean, the clear sky and bright clouds above us, as London mimed to "Walking In The Air" as the haunting melody played in the background.
I have no idea.


Here, have a picture of Barry Gibb.

No comments:

Post a Comment