Sunday, March 24, 2013

Special Offer On Horsemeat At Tesco, One Week Only

I have found an old blog post I wrote, so decided to upload it:

I have decided that this post will be co-written by my mum, Ann. So its..Chelsey-Ann and Ann. So it's just like that time when Ben co-wrote a blog post and I co-wrote one of his blog posts, but it's with my mum, not Ben. Okay. Before I begin, here is a small list of people/subjects that will NOT be mentioned in this blog post, as this will be something different:

For once, the main subject will not be about Glee, Sherlock, Cliff Richard, and..well mostly Glee, 'cause this has turned into a Glee blog, so it's time to do something different.

Ann: Hi, my subject of adoration is Donny Osmond and any one who knows me well know how crazy I am about Donny, and have been a fan/friend since my teens and I still love his music today, and his brothers and sister. So I guess this will be about music, as well as The Osmonds, I do enjoy listening to reggae, soul, and a few one hit wonders such as Mud (Lonely This Christmas). One of my favourite (non-Osmond) song is What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted by Jimmy Ruffin, I really love this song, I have done ever since I was a teenager, it really moves me and has a beautiful melody.



Chelsey-Ann: Also can I just say there is another group of talented siblings, with several brothers and a sister who are worth mentioning, and that is R5. Or, as a certain group of people will call them, Ross Lynch featuring R5. But yes, if any one reading, doesn't know who R5 is, it is the Disney Channel star Ross Lynch's band, and they have a new EP. (Titled 'Loud')



No comments:

Post a Comment