Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kym Marsh Joins The Cast Of Hollyoaks And Other Fake Spoilers

Hello again, invisible reader. I thought I would share with you a dream I had the other night, for an unwanted window into my weird mind. I'm not too sure what causes these dreams exactly, although it's probably due to which TV shows I watch. I shall proceed.

lol why was i talking like that :P yo

MY DREAM:

Kym Marsh was joining Hollyoaks as Darren's wife. Well, her husband is joining Eastenders. Darren appeared with a guitar, and began to sing "Your Song" by Elton John. (I admit I was watching the Shooting Star episode of Glee) Darren had arranged so that as Kym walked through the village, all of the other characters appeared, singing the song to her, as a nice surprise.


After the song, Darren revealed that it was actually Doug singing his part, and Darren was miming, as he couldn't sing, but Doug had a really nice voice. Kym thanked him, and, later, Kym and Darren were talking in bed, and Doug was lying next to them, asleep. (I have no idea)
Kym was saying to Darren how she wanted to do something nice for Doug, in thanks for the singing. She suggested they pay for him to go on holiday with Ste. In the last dream, I was looking at an album by Lawson, but it turned out to be a collection of every single song they had sang, from every single one of their albums. 
On the front cover, were about twenty band members,  a lot of them were dressed as strange things, such as fruit. One man had fake spikes attached to his chest, so it was clear the dream version of Lawson are quite a zany band. It became apparent that they were a mutant gang who kept stealing things from people, and having no remorse for them.* I told my dad that we need to leave immediately, because the Lawson gang were multiplying, becoming stronger, so our town was in danger. We quickly went to dad's car and he drove away. We reached a round about, but every route Dad tried to go down, there were Lawson duplicates, stealing cars from people, so we were kind of stuck.
At a shopping centre, Lawson were causing chaos; they had even dislocated an escalator. While this was going on, dad and I befriended a little girl who was working for Lawson, so we could get inside information. We were respectful towards her, pretending to be on her side, so that she didn't suspect we were spies. She travelled in a little kiddie car, so she wasn't exactly menacing. Dad and I, along with the little girl, were standing on an escalator, (one that hadn't yet been dislocated) and she told us their plans. Lawson were rapidly multiplying, they had successfully took over the world; it was carnage. 
No one was safe. I thought of all the shopping centres they could have destroyed by now. All the escalators they could have dislocated. Suddenly, I was outside in a field, the Lawson gang were all around. There were lots of red bouncy balls on the grass. I told Lawson to throw them into the air. They would fall down, sure, but I told them to do it any way, since they would be closer to Heaven.
I also threw some of the toys skyward. Of course, they fell to the ground. I picked up a toy, and, before I threw it, I said out loud, "God, please catch this one." I threw the ball into the air, and, sure enough, it never came back down. God had caught it, so I knew he was listening. I kept throwing the toys into the air, and each time, God caught them. They disappeared into the sky, sometimes with a twinkle, like when Team Rocket are blasting off agaiiiiin. There were even eggs on the ground, and I threw them into the air, which would have been a foolish thing to do, if I didn't know they would stay in the sky.
I knew that Lawson didn't stand a chance, knowing God was watching. At one point, a little blonde boy with glasses appeared in his miniature spaceship, and I said "So you're the evil genius I have been working against." Yes, apparently he was the intelligence behind the Lawson gang's plans for world domination. Well, they did have a little girl working for them. The power of faith is what ultimately defeated the Lawson gang. I wonder what the real-life Lawson would think if I told them I defeated their mutant twisted X-Men gang by throwing eggs in the sky.


*Please let me state that I am not implying that the real Lawson are heartless mutants.

No comments:

Post a Comment