Friday, February 4, 2011

The Arrival Of Pete & Sponge

Sorry I haven't done a blog post for a while. I have been doing lots of things. And I suggest you do too instead of staring at this website all day in the hope that I might do a new post. Well you have got your wish. Now every day at random intervals my brothers hear a "uh uh uh" sound coming from me. That is because of my friends Pete & Sponge. They used to live in a cave. They are 3 years old but adults in our years. I don't actually know what species they are. Pete is the more human one and he was found pouring sticky toffee sauce over Sponge, which suggests Sponge is less human. I would say they are just metaphors but they do exist. We get Eric popping round too. He is our hiccups. Yep. I'm quite fond of Pete & Sponge. I know Pete is male but I'm not sure what gender Sponge is. There may be a thing going on betwen Pete & Sponge so I might set them up on a date on Valentines Day. Right well that's my news. Just talking to my brother on MSN. Why don't I just speak to him as he's right next to me? Well unless my NECK can stretch a 100 miles from home, I have to talk to him online! Sorry for that. Had an interesting discussion about a Nipple Club yesterday. Can males join too? Maybe. la la la la la laaaaa la la laaaa. Yes. Just answering Barry. I'll check. No. Wow! uh uh uh, uh uh uh. FROTH froth to the e to the rrrr. FROTH. Ben has one breast smaller than the other. He told me yesterday. He needs to pump it up to balance it out. la la la uh uh uh, uh uh uh. Eevee! There's our wonderful bunny. So much joy in her eyes. Barry can you read this blog post please? Spell Check... Chosey! Chosey! Blog is a word thank you spell check. Your living in the past, spell check! 

No comments:

Post a Comment