Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love Is In The Air...Love Is In Pete's Hair

It sounds strange saying Pete's name without saying Sponge. They belong together. There might be a romance brewing. I've just realised, it's 2011 now. Cool! I've got a scooter now. Yep. I fell over. I fell over. uh uh uh. But I got back up again. Yes I did. uh uh uh, uh uh uh. And people were sniggering at me. Yeeesss. So it is almost Valentines Day. All the lovely heart shaped gifts in the shops. I know what your thinking "she will never get a Valentines card!! *snigger snigger* *laugh* *frother frother*" but I am used to it.I always imagine people snigger at me. I'm on MSN...Barry has his hood on...people keep saying "lool" to me...I'm talking to Matthew on MSN...uh uh uh. I don't know what to say. I could say a lot of things, but I have forgotten them now. Just seen the title. Does Pete have hair? Ooh Matthews replied to me. Bear with me a minute. OK he's going now. Don't have anything to say to you now. When I was much younger I got a Valentines card from someone at school. And he is male. He wrote "I like you, Dear Chelsey, From (his name)" How sweet. Awww. That was years ago. Not a card adorned with a heart has arrived to me since. I'm so excited! And I just caaaaan't hide it! I know, I know, I know, I want you, I want you! Sponge wants to use the computer now. Awww she's such a cute little metaphor.

No comments:

Post a Comment