Monday, February 14, 2011

Who Wins The Heart Of The Princess?

Well have I got news for you. No plugging by the way, I don't watch that programme. So Sponge has given birth. I'd imagine the father is Pete. Awww isn't that lovely. I heard the baby today, he makes a cute little grunting sound, just like his parents. So today is Valentine's Day in case you hadn't noticed.  And yes, I have some cards to send. I know what your thinking. "MACHOP!" But that is not true, they are real and I used to go to school with them. So yesterday I was playing Mario Kart, which was very fun but I couldn't help but think of what Valentines Day is like at Princess Peach's castle. Bowser probably gave a card to  Peach but undoubtedly Mario would be well jell. And who does Peach's heart belong to? Bowser? Luigi? Or her long term love Mario? (no one noticed I said well jell there. I'm not mocking people from Essex or anywhere else people say it, I'm just trying to be different) Well whoever she really loves I'm sure she has plenty of secret admirers wanting to take her out. But where does that leave poor Daisy? Does anyone like her? C'mon boys out there, take her out to dinner to make her feel better. What's that? Well sorry I didn't realise you only date people who exist! I was only trying to be nice! OK I will have a nice day with Daisy myself then to cheer her up. C'mon Daisy get your stem. And a Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment